Friday, December 2, 2011

MY BIRTHDAY!!

 

Guess What?!  It was my birthday!!  Remember in my last post "Thanksgiving" I said I was turning 7?  These are my presents:

I got a really cool Nerf gun.  This is how you work it: first, you pump it until it's hard and then you push the button at the top and it shoots.  It goes really far.

I got a new wallet!  (Because apparently, I lost my other one.)  But, now I have maybe $25.

I got a new alarm clock!  Because my other one had three missing lines in the numbers.  And it changes colors by itself!  And my other one I had to press the top of it to change the color.




I got Cars 2!!!!  It's the best movie in the whole wide world, at least that I have seen.




I GOT THE COOLEST LEGO SET!  It took me about 4 hours to build.  It's really, really, really, really, really cool!

These are my friends at my birthday party.  It was a sleepover.  We had lots and lots and lots and lots of fun.  We built a ton of Legos.

 



 







5 comments:

alannkathie said...

Luke, I loved all your pictures. I can't believe you made your Lego City in only four hours.
We'll have to watch Cars 2 together some day.
Hey, when you lost your wallet was there any money in it? Sure hope not. Or did you just misplace it in the house somewhere?
Sing well tomorrow night and have a great time with all your friends.
Love
Gram N.

stacie said...

Happy Birthday, Luke! Man, That Nerf gun you got looks TOTALLY COOL! We are also going to watch Cars 2 tonight. I never knew that Lego City sets were so big! As a matter of fact, last night me and Caleb divided our money just so I could start buying Lego City! (Caleb didn't want to.) Anyway, Happy Birthday!

Isaac said...

Sorry, Luke. I accidentally posted a comment while my mom and dad were logged in. Well, That's what I would have said.

Anonymous said...

Isn't cars 2 coooool or what??

Isaac said...

Cars 2 is AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!