Friday, October 28, 2011

Fun, Fun, Fun!

Guess what!  We got to go to a pumpkin patch!  It was really, really fun.  When we got home, we had to wait a week to carve the pumpkin.  It's name is Jack-O-Lackin'.

We also went to a place called Deanna Rose.  The picture above is me and my sister petting a goat.



In this picture, is me and my Grandad.  I am holding the fishing pole while my grandad is baiting it.

In this picture, I am fishing.

In this picture, I am getting a worm.

Guess what!  I got to feed a goat.  It was really fun!

9 comments:

alannkathie said...

Hi Luke. Hey, did you learn how to bait that hook? I bet Grandad is a great teacher. I bet your Mom was glad he was there. Do you think she would have taught you? I'm so glad you're such a great Big brother for Lilly. I know she really loves you and Katie.
Have a great weekend. We're supposed to get a couple inches of snow tomorrow night. I think it will be gone by Halloween. Oh wait, maybe it's a trick.
Love you.
Grandma N.

Isaac said...

H+i Luke! I bet you had a fun time at Deanna Rose. Isn't fishing fun? That's an AWESOME pumpkin you got there! Guess what crazy thing I put on my pumpkin this year? Eyebrows! My pumpkin looks insane. I can't wait to visit you.

Your friend,
Isaac

Isaac said...

Hello Luke! You wanna start a comment chat? Check your last post for comments too. :)

Anonymous said...

How about we all do it together?

Isaac said...

I think that's sounds like an AWESOME idea!

Anonymous said...

Talk about it with Luke though.

Luke Burchett said...

When should we start?

Anonymous said...

Uhhhhhhhhhhh? Now?

Luke Burchett said...

"Sure."