Monday, October 17, 2011

My Imagination


These are some pictures of something called "Space Colony Ark" that my sister and I made.  It was really fun.  We pretended we went up to space.  The first picture is a control and buttons.  The second one is some buttons that make the rocket do things.




This a house I made from Lincoln Logs.  It was really fun.



This is me and my sister.  The thing in the middle is a house that we built and it was hard.  The reason why we built it was because we usually have really bad snow storms in the winter, so this can provide shelter.

12 comments:

alannkathie said...

Luke, those pictures are fantastic! They show what an imagination both you and Katie have. I LOVE how you can think about things and then make something about your thought. Your shelter that you made under the deck might just be the thing to play in this winter. Now, your log house is great, too, but I think the one that your Mom made was pretty good, too.
Remember how hard she worked to give you all those clues for Mt. Rushmore? Wasn't that fun?
Love you buddy.
Love, Grandma N.

Luke Burchett said...

About the "wasn't that fun?" "YES!!!"

Anonymous said...

Dude!

I loved building that Winter Shelter!

Luke Burchett said...

So did I.

Caleb said...

Dude that house is awesome!


from caleb

Anonymous said...

Hey man,


Thanks for giving a comment!

Luke Burchett said...

"Your welcome."

Isaac said...

Some talk you've got going. Can I join?

Isaac

Isaac said...

Luke, can I please join the giant talk your having? Btw, that looks fun.

Anonymous said...

Of course you can.

Isaac said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

But do it at Lukes post FUN FUN FUN!